1. APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF MEETING HELD JUNE 12, 2002. (Att. #1)
DC STATISTICAL REPORT. FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
3. PEORP BUNDLED AND UNBUNDLED PROVIDER REPORT. FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
4. LAWTON CHILES ENDOWMENT FUND BENCHMARK REVISION:
The Florida State Board of Administration requests approval to revise the benchmark for the Lawton Chiles Endowment Fund from Wilshire 2500 excluding tobacco to Russell 3000 excluding tobacco.
5. RECOMMENDATION OF ING AETNA REPLACEMENT FUND:
The staff of the Florida State Board of Administration has reviewed the proposed replacement funds presented by ING Aetna and has developed a recommendation of a suitable replacement fund. (Backup to be provided prior to meeting.)
6. REPORT FROM THE IAC REGARDING VENTURE CAPITAL INITIATIVE. FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. (Backup to be provided prior to the meeting.)
7. APPOINTMENT OF TWO ADVISORY COUNCIL MEMBERS TO THE FLORIDA HURRICANE CATASTROPHE FUND. (Backup to be provided prior to the meeting.)
8. EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR SUCCESSION.