STATE BOARD OF EDUCATION
September 12, 2000
Governor Jeb Bush
Commissioner Tom Gallagher
Secretary of State Katherine Harris
Attorney General Bob Butterworth
Comptroller Robert F. Milligan
Treasurer Bill Nelson
Commissioner Bob Crawford
9:00 A.M. ROOM LL-03, THE CAPITOL
Contact: Lynn Abbott
ITEM SUBJECT RECOMMENDATION ____________
1. Minutes of the June 26 and July 11, 2000, meetings.
(Attachment 1) FOR APPROVAL
2. District Charter Proposal for Hillsborough County. This item was deferred from the July 11, 2000, meeting.
(Attachment 2) BACKUP TO FOLLOW
3. Marcus Garvey Academy Charter School vs. the Pinellas County School Board. This item was deferred from the April 25 and June 26, 2000, State Board of Education meetings.
(Attachment 3) FOR ACTION
3. Adoption of the Twentieth Supplemental Authorizing Resolution to the Master Authorizing Resolution adopted on July 21, 1992, authorizing the issuance of not exceeding $428,300,000 State of Florida, Full Faith and Credit, State Board of Education, Public Education Capital Outlay Bonds, 2000 Series and Sale Thereof.
(Attachment 4) FOR APPROVAL
3. Presentation of Statewide Improvement of "F" Schools.
(Attachment 5) FOR INFORMATION
3. Amendment to Rule 6A-1.0014 , FAC - Comprehensive Management Information System.
(Attachment 6) FOR APPROVAL
7. New Rule 6A-6.09091, FAC - Accommodations of the Statewide Assessment Program Instruments and Procedures for Limited English Proficient Students.
(Attachment 7) FOR APPROVAL
8. Amendment to Rule 6A-10.044, FAC - Residency for Tuition Purposes.
(Attachment 8) FOR APPROVAL