STATE BOARD OF EDUCATION
June 26, 2000
Governor Jeb Bush
Commissioner Tom Gallagher
Secretary of State Katherine Harris
Attorney General Bob Butterworth
Comptroller Robert F. Milligan
Treasurer Bill Nelson
Commissioner Bob Crawford
9:00 A.M. ROOM LL-03, THE CAPITOL
Contact: Lynn Abbott
ITEM SUBJECT RECOMMENDATION
1. Minutes of the meeting on May 9, 2000.
(Attachment 1) FOR APPROVAL
2. Marcus Garvey Academy vs. the Pinellas County School Board.
(Attachment 2) FOR ACTION - SEE BACKUP FROM THE 4/25/00 AGENDA
(Attachment 3) FOR ACTION - BACKUP TO FOLLOW
4. District Charter Proposal for Sarasota County.
(Attachment 4) FOR ACTION - BACKUP TO FOLLOW
5. District Charter Proposal for Volusia County.
(Attachment 5) FOR ACTION - BACKUP TO FOLLOW
6. Amendment to Rule 6A-6.03020, FAC - Special Programs for Students Who Are Homebound or Hospitalized.
(Attachment 6) FOR APPROVAL
7. Amendment to Rule 6A-6.03028, FAC - Development of Individual Educational Plans and Educational Plans for Exceptional Students.
(Attachment 7) FOR APPROVAL
8. Amendment to Rule 6A-6.0331, FAC - Identification and Determination of Eligibility of Exceptional Students.
(Attachment 8) FOR APPROVAL
9. New Rule 6A-6.03313, FAC - Procedural Safeguards for Students Who Are Gifted.
(Attachment 9) FOR APPROVAL
10. Amendment to Rule 6A-6.03032, FAC - Procedural Safeguards for Children Ages Birth Through Two Years With Disabilities.
(Attachment 10) FOR APPROVAL
11. Amendment to Rule 6A-6.03311, FAC - Procedural Safeguards for Students with Disabilities.
(Attachment 11) FOR APPROVAL
12. New Rule 6A-6.03411, FAC - Special Programs and Procedures for Exceptional Students.
(Attachment 12) FOR APPROVAL
13. Amendment to Rule 6A-6.03029, FAC - Development of Family Support Plans for Children with Disabilities Ages Birth Through Five Years.
(Attachment 13) FOR APPROVAL