Jesse Panuccio, Executive Director
Florida will have the nation's top performing economy and be recognized as the world's leading business destination.
The Florida Department of Economic Opportunity promotes economic opportunities for all Floridians; formulating and implementing successful workforce, community, and economic development policies and strategies.
- Be in a state of readiness to support economic development projects, capital investment and infrastructure opportunities that advance Florida in achieving its vision.
- Be effectively and efficiently responsive to the global business climate.
- Make data-driven decisions and set credible benchmarks.
- Deliver successful, strategic, and clearly articulated performance.
- Increase Florida's global competitiveness as a destination for business, capital, talent, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
- Promote Florida as the world destination of choice for business and industry.
- Facilitate business development through delivery of world class customer service.